This Cookie Notice provides the following information:
- What cookies are
- Categories of cookies we use
- Social media features
- Targeted online advertising
- You Have the Control
- Changes to this Cookie Notice
- How to contact us
1. What Cookies Are
Cookies set by the website operator are called "first party cookies." Cookies set by parties other than the website operator are called "third party cookies." Third party cookies enable websites to provide third party features or functionality (e.g., like advertising, interactive content, and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your device both when it visits the website in question and when it visits certain other websites.
2. Categories of Cookies We Use
We use first party and third-party cookies for several reasons. See the "Cookies used by Red Vector" section below for specific information about these different types of cookies.
Some cookies are required for technical reasons for our websites and products to operate, such as to log-in and access secure areas. Some are session cookies that are stored in temporary memory, not retained after an end-user’s browsing session ends and do not obtain information from the end-user’s device. Others are used to recognize returning users and remember preferences. Cookies are important tools used to operate and maintain and monitor security protections within Red Vector products. These cookies are essential for using our product and website. We refer to these as "strictly necessary" cookies.
Some cookies enable us to understand how individuals use and interact with our websites, electronic communications, and products. We recognize and count the number of visitors and see how they move around the site or interact with our communications. This helps us improve the way our site works by making sure users easily find what they need. The collected data provides us only with anonymous traffic statistics (like number of page views, number of visitors, and time spent on each page). We call these "analytics" cookies.
Some cookies are used to remember user choices (e.g., username and location) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies are not essential for using and navigating the website, but without them certain functionality may be unavailable. We call these "functionality" cookies.
Some cookies allow us to deliver more targeted online advertising and marketing campaigns based on your visit to our website or interaction with our electronic communications. We refer to these as "advertising" cookies.
3. Social Media Features
4. Targeted Online Advertising
Red Vector uses service providers to track and analyze both individualized usage and volume statistical information from interactions with our websites and electronic communications. We also may partner with third parties (such as advertisers and ad networks) to display advertising on our websites, electronic communications and to manage and serve advertising on other third-party sites.
5. You Have the Control
- Strictly necessary cookies: Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver our websites and services, you cannot refuse them.
o Internet Explorer
o Mozilla Firefox
o Google Chrome
o Apple Safari
- Disabling most interest-based advertising: Most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of Interest Based Advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices or www.youronlinechoices.com.
- Do Not Track: Some Internet browsers – like Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari – include the ability to transmit "Do Not Track" or "DNT" signals. Since uniform standards for "DNT" signals have not been adopted, our websites do not currently process or respond to "DNT" signals. We take privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard. To learn more about "DNT", please visit "All About Do Not Track."
6. Changes to This Cookie Notice
7. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Red Vector’s Cookie Notice, you can write to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Red Vector, Inc.
851 Duportail Road
Chesterbrook, PA 19087